SAVE THE DATE!
Enjoy the perfect pairing of wonderful wines and a day of great shopping amid the unique setting of Haddonfield’s boutiques and dining spots. You’ll find special offers town wide as ‘Haddonfield Uncorked’ takes place once again throughout Downtown Haddonfield on Saturday, February 24, from 1 – 4 p.m.
Locations, February 2018
- Jersey Java & Tea, 140 North Haddon Avenue
Auburn Road Vineyards
- Curvy Gal Consignments, 221A Kings Highway East
- Just Bella, 3 Tanner Street
- LaBelle Art Gallery, Gifts and Framing, 53 Kings Highway East
- Maison Marcelle Boutique, 134 Kings Hwy East
Heritage Vineyards & Winery
- Home on Haddon, 9 Kings Highway East
- The Lavish Loft, Quality Consignment for Women, 105 Kings Highway East
- Le Cafe Creperie, 139 Kings Highway East
Summit City Farms and Winery
- Zaffron Mediterranean Cuisine, 113 Kings Highway East
Hawk Haven Winery
- Hooked Fine Yarn Boutique, 411 North Haddon Avenue
- Joey’s Unique Boutique, 212 Kings Highway East
Click Here for a full-sized
printable Map (pdf)
Music: DJ Frank Staff, Louis Vincent Music, Funk Perpetrators
Many thanks to our event Sponsor!